Keeper of Hearts: Another Bel Kai Necklace for the Capture Collection

I can’t believe this year is almost over.  It’s been a good year for me in the sense that I’ve made a concerted effort to be more ‘in the moment’ and to make a point to ‘listen with my heart’ more often.  I even shared my heart, trusting those who love me to be a keeper of my heart when I needed it the most.  Because of this, I’ve had some really great opportunities come my way and have connected with some great women that I don’t think would have occured had I not let my heart guide me and for that, I am so very thankful.

How fitting then, that I am sharing my Bel Kai Designs necklace, the latest addition to the Capture Collection of Shutter Sisters photographic jewelry.  To celebrate, today we are giving one away.  Just leave a comment here by midnight PST and please, show us what your heart is telling you

(Cross posted at Everyday Heartbeats)

Comments

1. Liz says

My heart is telling me to trust my instincts and that life is our journey and the questions that we have will unfold over time.
    Trust yourself….

2. patricia says

My heart is telling me to "celebrate every sunrise." I am a 3 time cancer survivor and very fortunate to be alive.

3. Cat says

My heart is owned by God. And He tells me to give with all that I have everyday of my life. God is good and He blesses us with His gifts…He has blessed you Chrissie with talents from heaven<3 I love you and am very proud of you my friend<3

4. Lorena Mora says

My heart is telling me to enjoy my kids to the fullest because before I know it they will be adults living their own lives.

5. Martha Cardenas says

My heart is telling me to enjoy life to the fullest and do what makes me happy ibstead of trying to please everyone else.

I adore ADORE the image choice for your necklace. Winning it would be a treasure.

My heart is saying "Just be…you cannot control this…just be…and hope."

7. Loranika says

My heart is telling me that – I am ready to take the plunge.

I havebeen waiting for a long time to start working onmy dream and my heart is telling me that it is time to take my first step towards it.

Beautiful necklace – I particularly love the colours. Today, my heart is telling me not dry my tears and move on, after I got the upsetting message today that I didn't get my dream job after all.

9. Mikaela says

My heart is telling me that I am right where I am supposed to be. And to enjoy these moments I am living in because they are so fleeting.

10. carriegerhart says

beautiful jewelry. My heart is telling me we can get through this season even after loss and can touch others with our spirit of giving

11. S. Eberhart says

I wish you could have seen the tears in the eyes of my Godchild when I presented her with a necklace at her baby shower.

My heart is telling me to listen and learn from all of the talented women commenting above and below me…and to be thankful for the comfort of this forum to express myself.

13. Martha Hernandez says

Beautiful. My heart tells me to count my many blessing, despite the day to day things. It also tells me to follow my dream and keep moving forward and learning.

14. Lorrie says

My heart is telling me to slow down and enjoy life more. These are beautiful and whoever wins this, when you wear it…and wear it often…remember what your heart is telling you.

My heart is telling me that it may not be the Holiday I remember, but it's going to be ok. The first Holiday after you lose someone who owned part of your heart is the hardest Holiday ever.

16. Lori D says

Do you get extra points for already admiring the work of the glass artist, the photographer and the kindest kid on the block (his hands are pictured)??? A lovely way to celebrate the artistic gifts of some talented individuals!

Can you ladies get any more talented? In the words of my 4 1/2 year old (which I think he got from Kai Lan)…"you make my heart super happy."

My heart is telling me to celebrate my daughter's free spirit, and my gut ( especially loud when I should be sleeping) tells me to be afraid.

19. Destiny says

When something would bother me as a child, teen and young adult my Pop would say "Let it go if it's far from your heart." So for today, my heart is telling me to let go of the things that are far from it…

As I paid a huge medical bill.
    Opened some boxes of old Christmas Ornaments destroyed by a water leak.
    Mt heart kept telling me to let go of "things" and thank goodness I listened.

21. Becky R. says

You know, you're blog has helped me out so many ways. I was "focusing on the moment" last night when I fell in the parking lot at work and sprained my ankle. Now that's the moment I said, "Oh, this is the one of many!" and I picked myself up, got in the car, and took my beaten body back home.

and all the photos here inspired me to try some new things. I have grown in the past 2 months that I have been watching this blog. I love it. Thank you.

22. Becky R. says

To finish off my comment:

So I guess that means that my heart is telling me to man up and do it. I've become more brave in the past few months of trying out new things and I'm not afraid of what people say to me anymore.

Merry Christmas to me!

Thank you Chris for the beautiful image and congratulations on YOUR necklace. Thank you Whitney (Bel Kai Designs) for the exquisitely designed and created necklace. And thanks Shutter Sisters for the giveaway.

People, you have no idea of the joyous news I received today…this gift is a cherry on top.

24. Kathy Perez says

My Heart is telling me to give the Love of God to others so it will always be filled Peace, Joy, and Happiness.